Lockdown in ACT
Let's Be Natural is still open during the Canberra lockdown and have instilled new measures to keep staff and customers safe.
- Masks are mandatory on premises (no exceptions)
- 'Check In CBR' is mandatory
- Staff only in the bulk foods area
- BYOC Saturday cancelled until further notice
- Card payment preferred
COVID Safe Shopping FAQ's
Can I BYOC during lockdown?
Yes. You can still BYOC. See "Tips for BYOC during COVID" below for details.
Can I dispense my own items during lockdown?
No. Staff will dispense all goods for you. See "Tips for BYOC during COVID" below for details.
Can I order online from Let's Be Natural?
Yes. You can order the majority of shelf stock online.
Does Let's Be Natural deliver?
Yes. Delivery of fresh and BYOC items is limited to Woden, Weston Creek and Tuggeranong and incurs a $7 delivery charge. Other areas incur courier charges and are limited to shelf stock only. Note free shipping thresholds do not apply to BYOC delivery items.
Tips for BYOC during COVID
- Browse our Bulk Item Price and Availability list (emailed to members) and choose your desired items
- Write the item name or four digit item code on the container on the containers that you want each item in (masking tape works well)
- If you want a certain amount (e.g. 250g or 1/2 jar) then include it on the label, otherwise we will assume that you want the container full.
- Drop the containers in to Let's Be Natural, a staff member will confirm contact details.
- Wait outside or elsewhere in store (if we aren't busy) until items are ready,
- If within the delivery zone (Weston Creek, Woden and Tuggeranong), then you may elect for the items to be delivered, a fee applies. We generally deliver within one business day.
- If delivery is chosen, then we will call with the final value when all goods have been dispensed and we require credit card payment over the phone prior to dispatch.