Coconut Charcoal - Fast Acting Detox Superfood!
Increase Energy & Gently Detoxify for just 25c/day!
Activated Charcoal has been used for centuries as one of the most effective detox remedies and rejuvenating foods. Charcoal can safely remove toxins, promotes good digestion, increases energy, and supports the brain. Charcoal nourishes the skin, supports the liver and kidneys, and can even help whiten teeth.
Benefits of Coconut Activated Charcoal:
- Gut and Digestion
- Hair and Skin
Activated charcoal is one of the world’s oldest detoxification superfoods. Charcoal is a powerful whole body cleanser that has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to rapidly absorb and flush out harmful toxins, chemicals, increase energy levels, and improve digestion.
How does Activated Charcoal work?
Activated Charcoal is a highly absorbent substance with millions of tiny pores that help capture and eliminate harmful chemicals and toxins in the body. Charcoal doesn’t absorb the toxins, but rather, it undergoes the chemical process of adsorption. In the body, absorption is the process where nutrients from food, toxins, and chemicals, are soaked up and assimilated into the bloodstream. Adsorption is the chemical reaction where these same elements bind to a surface, in this case, the porous surface of charcoal. The porous surface of charcoal has a negative electric charge that works like a magnet throughout the body to attract positively charged elements, such as toxic heavy metals and gas, and binds to them to safely and effectively remove them from the body.
Activated charcoal increases energy and supports longevity.
Toxins that flood your body affect the way your body produces energy and can cause accelerated aging. If you use charcoal to bind those toxins in your gut before they are processed and cause damage in the body, your gut health will improve, your energy levels will increase, and you will perform better.
Charcoal can help minimize the effects of gas and bloating, particularly when you eat poor or low quality, processed foods. If you’re out at a restaurant and you’ve eaten inflammatory promoting foods that contain bad oils or unknown chemicals, simply take 1/2 - 1 tsp of Teelixir Coconut Charcoal with a full glass of water to help relieve the symptoms of gas and bloating. Follow the same procedure one hour before you know you’re going to eat a bad meal or drink alcohol.
Activated Charcoal can help whiten teeth.
Charcoal promotes good oral health by adsorbing plaque and balancing the pH levels in the mouth, helps prevent cavities, fights bad breath, and gum disease.
Teeth Whitening Directions: Whiten your teeth naturally and smile brighter by dipping your wet toothbrush into Teelixir powdered charcoal and brush normally for 3-5 minutes. Rinse out mouth thoroughly with water. Repeat process 3-4 times per week for best results.
Charcoal Boosts Jing and supports the Kidneys and Liver.
Rarely do we find black in nature. However, there are some natural foods rich in black such as rice, chia seeds, blackberries, and beans. Black foods are known, especially in the Taoist tradition, to possess a quality known as Jing. Jing is a powerful substance that forms the essence of who and what we are. It is the primal energy of our life that determines one's ultimate vitality and the quantity and quality of one’s lifespan. Imagine Jing is like your "savings account" of long-term energy. It is our body’s battery pack. It's very important that we protect, nourish, and preserve our Jing energy to live a long and healthy life. Black represents Jing, and it is this black counterpart in Jing foods where we find the most nutrient density that offers the greatest benefits for human health.
The great reservoir of Jing energy is rooted in the Kidneys and is connected with longevity, vitality, sexual energy and our creative powers. The Kidneys are our battery pack. To lead a long healthy life, one must accumulate an abundance of Jing to recharge the Kidneys and to avoid its reckless dissipation.
Activated Charcoal Powder*
* Teelixir Coconut Charcoal is steam activated and made from 100% sustainable coconut shells. Processed under <325 mesh for a maximum surface area and increased adsorption. The smaller and finer the particle size of an activated carbon, the better the access to the surface area, and the faster the rate of adsorption. No added grains, fillers, preservatives, sugar, or salt.
We recommend using 1/2 tsp when you need. If you know you are sensitive, you may want to lower your dose.
Maintenance Dose: 1/2 tsp 2-4 times per week.
â€¨Cleansing Dose: 1 tablespoon or more.
- Always drink plenty of water when you consume charcoal. Activated charcoal may cause dehydration if adequate amounts of water are not consumed at the same time. This will also help flush out the toxins faster.
- Never consume activated charcoal at the same time as supplements or prescription medications, including the contraceptive pill.
- The high adsorption ability of activated charcoal may reduce the effectiveness of certain medications. Take charcoal two hours prior to meals, supplements, and prescription medications.
- Always consult your physician before consuming activated charcoal if you are taking medications.
- May cause harmless darkening of stools.
- May cause constipation when taken in high doses. Remember to drink plenty of water.
- Do not put charcoal directly on the broken skin.
- Not intended for long-term use.
- Be cautious using charcoal around clothing and surfaces as it may cause stains.