Good health and well-being are vital if we are to enjoy life to the full - and normally, we can expect to maintain our vitality through a balanced lifestyle which includes healthy food, plenty of exercise and lots of rest. However, there are times when our reserves run low - because of the stresses and strains of daily life, through lack of sleep and regular exercise, or because sometimes we may not eat a balanced diet which contains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients we need.
How To Use
Shake bottle well before use and use the measuring cup provided.
Children between 1-5 years of age: 1 level metric teaspoon (ml) daily, preferably before a meal.
Children between 6-12 years of age: 1 level metric teaspoon (ml) twice daily, preferably before meals.
Adults and children 13 years and older: 2 level metric teaspoonfuls or 10ml 1-2 times daily about 30 minutes before morning and/or evening meals.
Each 10 ml dose contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 860.00 microgram
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.19mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 860.00 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860.00 nanogram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) 135.00mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower dry 54.00mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry 21.50mg
- Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry 16.20mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry and carrot.