Digestive Health gelling gelatin aids digestion by soothing the gastrointestinal tract and it naturally binds to water, helping food move through the digestive tract more easily. Food grade gelatin can assist in reducing food sensitivities by reducing inflammation in the gastrointestinal system. Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.
Gelatin for Digestion Repair and reduce Inflammation
- Sourced from Australian grass fed / grain finished cattle
- Aids digestion by helping food move through the digestive tract
- Reduces inflammation in gastrointestinal system
- Assists in reducing food sensitivities
- Improves the condition of hair, nails and skin
- and much more!
How to Use
- 15 grams – up to 3 times per day in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Digestive Health is easily added to soups, stews, gravy, cooked oats.
- Be creative! Hot water soluble only – will mix in cold liquids but will not dissolve.
- Keep some Digestive Health in your cupboard and add it to your cooking to provide a wide range of health benefits!