- Fresh Item for Local Fresh scheduled delivery only.
- Pre-Order item, stock availability may vary.
Origins: Egypt 1500 BC
Using techniques based on ancient Egyptian methods originating around 1500BC, this sourdough is combines filtered water, salt and naturally occurring yeast culture maintained by our bakers for years. Our 20 hour fermentation process, culture and baker’s hand formed technique combine to yield an excellent crust, deep character and complex avor proâ€‘le.
Notes: 8 year old leaven culture. Contains House-milled wholegrain rye flour
- This is a pre-order item only and is for pickup only.
- The "Availability: In Stock" status means that it is available for pre-order and does not warrant that it is available in store.
- It is possible that we may have some in stock in store for sale if you would like to drop in or call.
- To ensure that you get the freshest loaf of your choice, please observe our Bread Ordering Schedule and Terms and Conditions.
Premium bakers flour, House-milled wholegrain rye flour, Organic stoneground wholemeal spelt flour, Sea salt, Malt flour, Olive oil