Good health and well-being are vital if we are to enjoy life to the full - and normally, we can expect to maintain our vitality through a balanced lifestyle which includes healthy food, plenty of exercise and lots of rest. However, there are times when our reserves run low - because of the stresses and strains of daily life, through lack of sleep and regular exercise, or because sometimes we may not eat a balanced diet which contains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients we need.
How To Use
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 10 ml twice daily, morning and evening, 30 minutes before meals.
Children (between 6 to 12 years): 5 ml 2-3 times daily, morning and evening, 30 minutes before meals.
Children (between 1 to 05 years): 5 ml once daily, 30 minutes before meals.
Each 10 ml dose contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 7.50
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 1.00mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.25mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 500.00 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 600.00 nanogram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 99.00mg
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Daucus carota root (carrot) dry 35.00mg
- Uritca dioica leaf (Nettle Wort) dry 29.50mg
- Spinacia oleracea herb (Spinach) dry 25.00mg
- Elymus repens root (Couch grass) dry 19.70mg
- Angelica archangelica root (Angelica) dry 18.50mg
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit (Fennel) dry 17.50mg
- Dacryocystitis pyrifera whole plant (ocean kelp) dry 13.20mg
- Hibiscus sabdariffa flower (African Mallow Blossom) dry 13.20mg
Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Orange) dry 7.00mg
In a non-medicinal base of wheat germ powder, yeast extract, honey and juices from pear, grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry and beetroot.