Digestive health & sports recovery
Herbs of Gold L-Glutamine 750 is the naturally occurring form of the amino acid glutamine.
- Immune health
- Digestive health
- Muscle recovery & maintenance
- L-Glutamine 750 is a high-strength L-Glutamine supplement. L-Glutamine is the naturally occurring form of the amino acid Glutamine. The names L-Glutamine and Glutamine are often used interchangeably.
- L-Glutamine is necessary for maintaining the intestinal mucosa where it helps maintain the integrity of the intestinal lining and supports normal gut barrier function and permeability.
- L-Glutamine is stored in skeletal muscles. Supplementation with L-Glutamine helps to preserve muscle levels after exercise.
- L-Glutamine helps maintain healthy muscle function.
- L-Glutamine is an antioxidant and an important component of the antioxidant glutathione.
- L-Glutamine helps maintain normal wound healing.
- L-Glutamine helps to maintain healthy immune and nervous system functions.
- L-Glutamine is an important energy source for many tissues in the body.
- Physical and metabolic stress increases the body's utilisation and demand for L-Glutamine hence L-Glutamine may be beneficial during periods of increased physical stress.
Each capsule contains:
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
How to Use
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food.
After exercise - Take 8 capsules.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.