Magnesium may help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- High Strength
- Relief of muscle cramps
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Magnesium may help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Magnesium may assist in the symptomatic relief of PMS.
- Magnesium may assist in the symptomatic relief of dysmenorrhoea.
- Magnesium is essential for healthy bones, conduction of nerves, muscle activity, the normal healthy rhythm of the heart and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium may help relieve muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
- Magnesium contributes to cellular energy production and supports energy metabolism.
- Magnesium assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Each tablet contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||34mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide-heavy)||176mg|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||15mg|
|Magnesium (as orotate)||4mg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||81mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 310mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut, or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|