INIKA's Mineral Mattifying Powder is a gorgeous addition to your makeup routine. It gives a flawless, finishing touch to your other products, desinged to be worn on the very top. Dusted over your liquid or even your mineral foundation, this light and silky powder will help to diminish the appearance of large pores and uneven skintone, giving a beautiful, matte look. It is also a fabulous product to reduce the appearance of 'shine' that can develop over the day, and is highly valued by those with oilier skin for this reason!
How to Use Mattifying Powder
To apply Mineral Mattifying Powder:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into the lid.
- Press the Vegan Kabuki Brush into your Mineral Mattifying Powder, collecting the product into your brush.
- Tap the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the Vegan Kabuki Brush as this will ensure a flawless application every time.
- Oily skin: For maximum oil absorption, apply before Liquid or Loose Mineral Foundation using the INIKA Vegan Kabuki Brush, concentrating on the T-Zone or areas of concern.
- Large pores: To reduce the appearance of large pores, use the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush by tapping and pressing the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the skin after foundation application.
- Matte finish: Tap product all over the face using the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush or apply with a cosmetic sponge by gently pressing down on the skin.
Mica, Oryza Sativa Powder, Silica, Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Gluconolactone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Aqua.