Wash your Hannahpads knowing you are not harming the environment with the EM Probiotic Laundry Soap!
EM stands for EFFECTIVE MICROORGANISMS, is a unique technology that combines naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms, principally lactic acid bacteria and yeast, which are used in fermented foods and probiotic drinks to promote good bacteria.
EM creates antioxidant substances and can purify the environment as the active ingredient EM is also environmentally friendly.
How to Use
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using our Probiotic (EM) soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in a bucket/container for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight in cold water with a natural detergent or laundry soaker. Soak up to 48 hours if required.
4. Handwash* or machine wash in cold water.
*If you hand wash you can use a spin cycle on your machine to remove excess water to quicken drying time.
5. Dry in the sun where possible, as it is a natural antibacterial.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
Plant Based Natural Oil 77% (Soybean & Coconut oil)
Bamboo Vinegar 1%