Quercetin contains natural anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties for the symptomatic relief of hayfever and seasonal upper respiratory tract allergies.
- Natural anti-histamine
- Seasonal respiratory allergies
- With vitamin C & bioflavonoids
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times daily, with food. Children 9-12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Quercetin has natural anti-histamine properties.
- Quercetin Complex provides symptomatic relief of hayfever and seasonal upper respiratory tract allergies.
- Quercetin Complex provides anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine activity for the relief of hayfever and mild allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- Bioflavonoids help to increase the absorption and utilisation of vitamin C.
- Bioflavonoids refer to a group of (antioxidant) compounds and includes quercetin, rutin and hesperidin.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids such as quercetin, rutin and hesperidin are potent antioxidants.
- Quercetin Complex helps maintain capillary strength and health.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|